The Parent Committee is a diverse group of parents who support the school’s mission. They work with the school administration and parents to create a safe and positive learning environment for the learners.
The Parent Committee believes that parents have a strong role in advancing the school’s social and support services.
The LWIS-CiS Parent Committee aims at developing strong partnership with LWIS-CiS learners, parents, and administration toward developing projects that will advance the school student’s life, parent’s relationship and involvement with their child’s school experience, and the school facilities.
1. To work with LWIS-CiS learners and administration to develop plans that aim at improving learners’:
- Safety measures
- Hygiene and cleanliness
- Relation with teachers
- Behavior/ values
- Social and athletic services
2. To encourage parents to become involved with their child’s school experience by attending events held throughout the school year/ contributing their time, skills and talents at school events.
3. To work with the school administration toward implementing projects that will improve the school facilities and buildings.
You can contact us on the following e-mail:
The Parent Committee
- Mr. Mazen Al Obeidi ......... President
- Mr. Bachir El Khechen ............ Vice President
- Mrs. Randa Harfouch ................... Secretary
- Mrs. Tamara Yamout
Fakhoury .................. Member of the Finance Committee
- Mr. Rabih Taha .......... Member of the Finance Committee
From LWIS-CiS Administration:
- Dr. Nather SIMHAIRI .......... .. Principal
- Mr. Ahmad El Farran
- Mrs. Rima Tarabay
- Mrs. Rana Najjar
- Mrs. Mirna Yassine
- Mr. Pierro El Hajj
- Mr. Amir Hamad
- Mr. Rony Aramouny
- Mr. Haitham Amhaz
- Mr. Amine Al Nassrawi
- Mr. Ibrahim Shouman
- Mrs. Rasha Jaber
- Mrs. Yasmina El Jack