Head of Counseling Department
Middle & Senior Schools Counselor
The LWIS-CiS Counseling Department is founded on the belief that each individual is unique, possesses intrinsic worth, and is capable of personal growth and self-direction.
We believe is that counseling is for everyone. We try to serve a vital role in ensuring that all learners become successful ones and to achieve their highest potential.
The Counseling Department aims at helping learners develop a growing sense of responsibility for their personal and academic choices.
To assist learners in understanding:
- School environment
- Self and others
- Attitudes and behaviors
- Decision-making and Problem solving
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- School success skills
The LWIS-CiS counseling program includes the following services:
- Individual counseling services.
- Group counseling services.
- Classroom guidance activities.
- Consultation with parents, teachers, other school personnel, psychologists, and psychiatrists.
- Referral for professional help outside the school.