The Parent Committee is a diverse group of parents who support the school’s mission. They work with the school administration and parents to create a safe and positive learning environment for the learners.
The Parent Committee believes that parents have a strong role in advancing the school’s social and support services.
The LWIS-CiS Parent Committee aims at developing strong partnership with LWIS-CiS learners, parents, and administration toward developing projects that will advance the school student’s life, parent’s relationship and involvement with their child’s school experience, and the school facilities.
1. To work with LWIS-CiS learners and administration to develop plans that aim at improving learners’:
- Safety measures
- Hygiene and cleanliness
- Relation with teachers
- Behavior/ values
- Social and athletic services
2. To encourage parents to become involved with their child’s school experience by attending events held throughout the school year/ contributing their time, skills and talents at school events.
3. To work with the school administration toward implementing projects that will improve the school facilities and buildings.
You can contact us on the following e-mail:
The Parent Committee
- Mr. Ali Hamza ...................... President
- Mr. Moustapha Takch .......... Vice President
- Mrs. Rana Al-Khatib ........... Secretary
- Mrs. Reema Mazboudi ........ Member of the Finance Committee
- Mrs. Joumana Moghrabi ..... Member of the Finance Committee
From LWIS-CiS Administration:
- Dr. Nather Simhairi ............ Principal
- Mrs. Maha Abdel Hadi
- Mr. Hani El-Debs
- Mrs. Reema Khaddaj
- Mrs. Maya Ghaziri
- Mr. Omar Shorbaji
- Mrs. Fairouz Ibrahim
- Mrs. Dana Al-Masri
- Mr. Moustafa Al-Chammaa
- Mr. Khaled Shallah
- Mrs. Mariam Al-Kurdi Mougharbel
- Mrs. Hayat Al-Hassan
- Mrs. Reema Mehdi